Indigestion grr

m0mmyCool

Me, OH, and our 2 boys.
Reaction score
Does anyone else have bad indigestion? What helps it?

It doesn't matter if I eat a little or a lot, I get pain in my stomach right after eating. Followed by burps and gurgling in my stomach. I'm trying my best to take it day by day but feel like I'm just surviving at this point. Im so miserable and so over the 1st trimester. :nope:

Sorry for the rant. :dohh:

This was by far my worst symptom in my first two pregnancies - but later on. Anyways milk always worked for me. Hope it gets better. It's a horrible feeling

Hi,

I haven't really had any other symptoms apart from terrible indigestion! I've had it pretty much from the very beginning and I am around 11 weeks now and still have it!

I haven't really found anything that works for me apart from Gaviscon! I have been told that indigestion is a form of morning sickness which makes sense to me!

I am hoping that this will pass soon the same way that morning sickness does, although, when I have googled indigestion in pregnancy most sites say that this commonly appears later in pregnancy! I hope that doesn't mean we'll have it all of the way through!!

I'd be interested to hear if anyone else has any remedies for this?

I had it all the way through with my first and terrible with this since a few days after my BFP....I can't stand gaviscon so for me it's rennie, but any indigestion medicines I'd imagine will help you. I can't control it with eating small/large meals or often or far apart or whatever....I'm lactose intolerant so won't drink milk but as pp said I've heard that helps too....

Not sure if there is a fool proof solution, especially since you say even if you eat a little it shows up. I have it also and interesting it is a form of MS, because luckily I have really felt that bad except a little nausea. However indigestion is no picnic either. Here are a couple things that 'sometimes' work for me: try to stay away from greasy or spicy foods, try and stay away from peppermints they can relax the sphincter (gross word I know :haha:) at the top of the stomach and cause discomfort, try to stay away from bubbly drinks (I am not very successful with this one...the LO makes me crave sparkling water) , and sometimes gently yoga helps.

Isn't pregnancy glamorous. Hope it passes quickly for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->