Indigestion pains :(

Mrs Dragonfly

Raising our toddler
Reaction score
Ouch! I've never felt indigestion like this before. It's like there's a block or something sitting above my stomach up near my sternum and it's awful :(

When I hiccup it hurts even worse! Any ladies experience this/know any remedies that help? Right now I'm sipping at peppermint tea hoping it'll help mellow it a bit.

TIA:flower:

I cant help but if its anything like trapped wind i feel for you! Have you tried deflatine? Its really good? Chalky chewables so not nice but if you are managing peppermint tea you should be ok xx

The peppermint tea helped me fall asleep but I woke up with some mild pains. All I can say to hubby is that first tri is so not glamorous lol.

Hey, I've had terrible indigestion since about week 6-7. It starts late morning/lunchtime and gets worse through the rest of the day. My midwife said its fine to take rennies (or similar) but I'm trying to limit it a bit. Hoping it eases in second trimester!

If you come up with a miracle cure, let us know! X

Apples seem to work magic on most heartburn and indigestion but that nights pains were not touched by anything. Thankfully it passed and hasn't come back, hopefully it stays that way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->