Inducing fake bleed with birth control currently cd189

Missbx

Reaction score
Im on cd189 no ovulation and no Af my temps were all over the place and now I've been taking inositol for just over a month and it's worked wonders for my temps there now steady however still no ovulation or Af.

I was thinking about taking birth control pill for 21 days to induce af ( fake bleed) estrogen–progestin pill but I don't know if its a good idea I was hoping it would regulate my hormones what do you think I should do?

i wouldnt. i think putting more artificial hormones in your body will mess things up more. i had a 136 day cycle after coming off my implant (and 13 months without AF before that so a total of like...528 days without AF
i took vitex for 2 weeks and then added 3 days of Dong Quai on top of that, and got my first AF.
i didnt ovulate that next cycle (52 days) or the 1 after that (45 days) but I am ovulating now - in the last 3 cycles i have had 21 and 23 days and now on day 15. but i am ovulating, albeit stupidly early :)

good luck!

i wouldnt. i think putting more artificial hormones in your body will mess things up more. i had a 136 day cycle after coming off my implant (and 13 months without AF before that so a total of like...528 days without AF
i took vitex for 2 weeks and then added 3 days of Dong Quai on top of that, and got my first AF.
i didnt ovulate that next cycle (52 days) or the 1 after that (45 days) but I am ovulating now - in the last 3 cycles i have had 21 and 23 days and now on day 15. but i am ovulating, albeit stupidly early :)

good luck!

Hello thankyou how much Dong Quai did you take? x

good luck!

Hello thankyou how much Dong Quai did you take? x

I'm not 100% sure. I have 530mg tablets. and it says to take 1 to 2 tablets twice daily. knowing myself i took 2 :p so 4 daily

although i have 91 left. of a pot of 100...so 9 pills over 3 days. so it seems i took 3 a day :p

so! short answer. a total of 1590mg a day

ThankYou, I've herd it can bring on Af do you know if this is true?

Everyone is different but do your research on "natural" methods.
https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supp...gredientId=936&activeIngredientName=DONG+QUAI

Good luck!
I hope you get things moving soon!

Thank you ladies I'm going to try natural progesterone cream x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh