Induction tonight!!! *updated with pics, pg7*

CaptainMummy

Reaction score
Well, seems for the third time Im being induce. Obviously my uterus is super luxury accomodation!

Going in tonight at 8pm and am starting to get excited :D the same thing happened last time, went in at 8pm and given a sweep & gel at 9pm. I then went into labour at 9am myself, no other intervention was needed. Labour was very quick (1hr 45mins) nd I gave birth in the pool.
Im hoping things are as quick and go as smoothly this time, but of course I am going in with an open mind, knowing that anything can (and probably will!) happen!

Cant believe im going to meet my (very stubborn!) Little baby :D

I will use this thread to keep you ladies updated if you are interested in hearing about my induction. :flower:

Good luck! I hope it goes as smoothly as last time!!

Good luck! I'm excited for you! Can't wait to meet my little girl!

How exciting! Hope you have a similar experience to your last, it sounds perfect.

Excited for you! Must be crazy knowing you are so close to meeting your little one!

Oh wow that sounds really exciting can't wait to hear how you go :)

Ahh I've been following you seeing how over due you are! I'm glad they are going to finally induce you! You must have a great little home in there for your babies :haha:

Best of luck I will be stalking for updates!!! :)

Exciting!!! Best of luck. Can't wait to hear an update :)

Ooh how exciting!! I can't wait to see your updates :) best of luck!!

Lots and lots of luck to you, I'm gonna be stalking your thread haha

Oh how exciting! I'm so jealous that you get to meet your baby soon and I have another 10ish weeks to wait!
Good luck :) xx

Oh how exciting! I'm so jealous that you get to meet your baby soon and I have another 10ish weeks to wait!
Good luck :) xx

I know the feeling! It seems like I have waited forever, yet time went by so quickly. Hopefully if goes by quickly for you too :)

Thanks for all of your well wishes ladies :flower: heading in in about 45 mins. Starting to get a wee bitty nervous!

At least you'll be able to get some sleep tonight while things get started, here at our hospital they induce first thing in the morning. Sounds much better to do it on an evening that way you get to sleep :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->