Induction tonight!!! *updated with pics, pg7*

Oh wow, very exciting! Hope things go just as you want them to.

oh exciting for you! hope it all goes well!

I got induced at 9pm, hubby was sent home only to be brought back at 1130 as i was 6cm! no sleep for me that night - i didnt understand why they would do it at night time!

I am sure it will all go smoothly for you and I look forward to hearing updates!

Good luck! Hopefully it's as smooth as last time for you. Can't wait to see an update!

Thats me just off the monitor and been examined.

I am apparently contracting but dont feel anything lol. They were like every 4/5 minutes?
I am 2-3cm and the consultant came to speak to me because of my polyhydramnios. She doesnt think I need the gel so I am being left until the morning where they will break my waters. I have been told I have an almost zero chance of a water birth because of my fluid as I am now classed as high risk so im hoping that these invisible contractions lead to something before they break my waters in the morning!
I have a horrible feeling its going to be alot tougher than last time!

Lots of luck to you hun! Hope you have that baby in your arms soon.

Well unfortunately nothing happened overnight, so its a matter of waiting to be taken to labour ward for my waters to be broken. Really hope im not waiting forever!

Aww hun - how frustrating - I'll be stalking for an update - not long now xx

Not long now! I'm betting once your waters are broken things will start moving fairly quickly for you :)

Im on pitocin. Boo! They put me straight on it because little miss had pooped so they just wanted to get things going. Contracting every few minutes but they are very much 'bearable' although definitely getting a bit more uncomfortable. They started the drip at 12pm so hopefully she will be here soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->