Induction tonight!!! *updated with pics, pg7*

Good luck hun, hopefully wont be long until baby is here xxx

Well, little lady was born at 2.44pm yesterday after a very quick 1hr 45minute labour. They had to take me off pitocin as I was contracting too much!

Despite being on the drip, I survived on just g&a and other than not being in the pool, the labour was almost identical to that of dd2.

She weighed 8lbs 12.5oz and is 56.5cm long. Another big headed child too, 38cm ;) she looks just like dd2! Oh, she doesnt have a name yet!

Over the moon and so glad to finally have here here :D

Congratulations! Glad you had a speedy labour in the end :) xx

Congratulations! And well done on just using gas and air! Hope you're managing to get some rest now.

Congratulations!! Glad everything went well, hope your both doing ok?

Congratulations! That's great news glad you got that speedy labour you hoped for.

:)

Congratulations!! Glad everything went well, hope your both doing ok?

We are both well, thanks! I feel great, managed to avoid a tear which im delighted about! Little one isn't feeding too great but she is quite mucousy and I think thats bothering her. Hopefully after a day or two tht will be all cleared away and she will actually take some milk! Other than that, everything.is fab!

Yeaaaaa congratulations. Glad u and lo are doing well. Hope her mucous clears so she can feed properly x

Fantastic - sounds a wonderful delivery.
Congratulations on another beautiful little girl x

Congratulations!! What a long baby she is! Glad to hear you didn't tear and had a quick, straight-forward delivery. Enjoy your little girl! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->