induction....

pixie2013

Reaction score
the dr said that if I don't have the baby before my appointment next week that if everything looks good when he checks, he will schedule an induction. :baby:

Seems a little early to schedule an induction? Did he say why?

Oh! Don't know if you are excited about this ( as it is needed for medical reasons) or not. If there are no medical reasons there is no way I would go with an induction .. ( I was induced 9 days after my due date as the fluid was getting to low and such in there) I pray to god every night that I won't be induced this time around. If the case is you need to be induced, best wishes and you get to see your baby soon!

the dr said that if I don't have the baby before my appointment next week that if everything looks good when he checks, he will schedule an induction. :baby:

I guess i dont understand why you would get induced if everything looks good :shrug: No judgment hon, im just kind of confused is all. You should do whatever you see fit.

best of luck in whatever you decide!

Hope the induction goes well! I was induced with both my girls. I know everyone will be hard on you, that's just because a lot of times it ends in a C-section or a harder labor. But not always. My first one went perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->