Inexperianced OH asking to many questions....

L

luxe191919

Ok this is going to be tmi i know im sorry but i so needed to get it off my enlarging chest lol me and my fiance had our first adventure yesterday well his first anyways and all day today and afterwards yesterday hes been asking questions about everything and he doesnt even wait until we are alone either he will ask them right in front of his mom 2 younger sisters an older sister and his younger bro and sometimes they are like innocent like what was that weird face you made but then times its like omg why are you asking that in front of your family lol like i put on a different post he asked why women had three holes at dinner and then he asked if he poked the baby which in turn made his youngest sister ask can you poke a baby why its in the belly which his mom bless her said yeah like this and poked the outside of my belly gently lol she saved the day on that one........its just frustrating lol hes like a lil kid with a new toy and has to ask how everything works on it whenever he thinks of the question no matter whos around....anyone else have this problem???????and if so what in the world did you do to fix it because i asked him to ask in private and he keeps doing it in front of his family

make it very blunt dont ask him tell him it is rude to ask those questions in public and that you are not comftorble with him asking them around his family

but tell him he cant ask just tell him if he doesnt think he will remember to write it down on a notepad and ask you later in private so that you arnt embarresed or put on the spot like that

LOL .... Men!! :haha:

Maybe it's time to buy him a pregnancy and birth book, or maybe a video that explains everything ? Tell him you won't answer anything until after he's read/watched it all ;) Hopefully he won't have too many questions left and you can relax around his family .... unless of course he decides to share all his new found knowledge ;) :haha: :hugs:

intoduce him to google lol, my OH asked my mum what an internal was, luckly my mum saw the funny side and explained it to him, and started talking to his mum about our sex life, well lack of one atm :/ if front of me, some men just dont care though, you just have to take it with a pinch of salt

wow that sounds err uncomfortable. i think id die if my ex ever did that lol xx

LOL .... Men!! :haha:

Maybe it's time to buy him a pregnancy and birth book, or maybe a video that explains everything ? Tell him you won't answer anything until after he's read/watched it all ;) Hopefully he won't have too many questions left and you can relax around his family .... unless of course he decides to share all his new found knowledge ;) :haha: :hugs:

his mom bought a book for him for christmas and ended up giving it to him today because he went to her for advice i was like "OMG DAVID SERIOUSLY.....are we not going to be able to have a private sex life or are you going to tell the entire family EVERYTHING youve discovered about the female anatomy and how you want to please it." his mom laughed of course and his brother and older sister who were with us just laughed thank god the younger ones werent in there when his dad comes home the two are supposed to have a chat so im hoping his dad will answer some questions he has lol

haha how old is he? he sounds like a 13 year old discovering girls have boobies or something :rofl: x

he will be 19 lol and yeah he asked him mom why girls breast get big when they get pregnant and what he could do during the deed to not hurt them thats what finally made his mom and i give him the book hes reading it right now and writing down a list of questions for his dad and mom if she needs to step in lol i was like next time you ask a question about our sex life to anyone in the family except me and the L/O im smacking you its our sex life for a reason if id have known youd be like a five year old and share with the family your new toy id have waited until we moved out in 2 years to do it lol

hahha i cant believe he asked his mum that!!!!!!!

yeah his younger bro and older sis were with us too lol she was just like go get the gift we got him i think we need it now lol then she gave him a notepad and pen and said read the book write down question and your dad will answer them and so will i i dont think the girls need to learn what sex is before they are 15

lol u OH's funny just tell him infront of your family to stop asking questions when your family is around
:hugs:

lol u OH's funny just tell him infront of your family to stop asking questions when your family is around
:hugs:

lol his whole family is a hoot and his mom basically smacked the crap out of the back of his head tonight for me we were all sitting around watching tv and hed just had the sit down with his parents for answers to all his questions and he asked something about would it hurt the baby if we didnt use protection and his little sisters both chimed in asking what he was talking about so his mom had to have the toned down version of the birds and bees and she yelled at him for like 5 mins that it didnt matter shes already pregnant and if you ask a question like that out loud again during family time shes going to be an early widow lol

Have you maybe tried taking away his "new toy" LOL until he learns that sex is a private romantic thing meant for you two not the entire family to hear the stories?

Have you maybe tried taking away his "new toy" LOL until he learns that sex is a private romantic thing meant for you two not the entire family to hear the stories?

lol i dont think i could stop if i wanted to right now i feel weird bc the hormones or watever are making me so bad ive never wanted to do the deed more in my life lol anyone else get that way or is it just me?????????and he finally quit asking yay

lol i dont think i could stop if i wanted to right now i feel weird bc the hormones or watever are making me so bad ive never wanted to do the deed more in my life lol anyone else get that way or is it just me?????????and he finally quit asking yay

I am the same way except most of the time im too tired or cant get comfortable to go through with it.And thats good that he finally quit.

lol im sorry hun, guys can be not so understanding some times. i would tell him untill he can learn to shut his mouth about your sex life hes not going to get any. i know u said you cant stop but maybe for just a few days untill he gets the point. that its for you 2 not the whole family. i would slap my OH, i hate it when he drinks and says stuff infron of friends much less family...

lol .... Men!! :haha:

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttt mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

lol .... Men!! :haha:

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttt mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

haha ok not all men just some like mine and he finally learned that it was an us thing not a family thing i used the whole im not talking to you or cuddling or letting you listen or touch my bump until you stop asking ?'s thing and it lasted a day and he finally said ok hes done good so far im very proud i might have to give him a big cookie for behaving

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->