Infacol & constipation?

starrybean

Proud Mom of One
Reaction score
Does anyone know if infacol causes constipation? My lo only goes once every few days anyway and while she was on SMA she had to have boiled water to help her go, but since being on Aptimil, she still only goes once every few days but doesn't need the water.

Since being on infacol though it's been even longer :wacko: Just wondering if anyone else noticed the same thing?

it is normally due to the change in milk that changes the LO's cycles some can go up to a week hun but if your worried then your dr or hv could prescribe some lactolose my LO was the same from coming off SMA then onto aptamil but he did have the first week of bad belly

xx

We used Infacol until DS was 7 mos and never had any issues with constipation. However, DS was also BF, so my guess would be that it had something to do with the formula??

it is normally due to the change in milk that changes the LO's cycles some can go up to a week hun but if your worried then your dr or hv could prescribe some lactolose my LO was the same from coming off SMA then onto aptamil but he did have the first week of bad belly

xx

Ahh ok, thanks for that. She has poo'd since being on Aptimal but not since the infacol which is why I thought it might be the infacol causing the problem.

I've only been on Aptimal for a week though so you could be right, she could still be settling on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->