• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Infant or Convertible Car Seat??

AVbaby

Mother of 1
Reaction score
So my hobby and I are having some issues with baby Car Seats. So let me break down what we think...

Infant Car Seat: The reason we would get this is because you can take the car seat from the car to a stroller with a travel stroller. BUT the issue is that infant car seats only last until your baby is around 22-25lb, which depending on the kid can be between 6months to a year. At that point you then have to get a convertible car seat.

Convertible Car Seat: We would only need to buy 1 car seat..ever, and some models are designed for infants. Con to this one is this car seat is not moveable, without some muscle. There is no taking this seat out and putting it in the stroller.

So, here is the issue. My husband and i are not big on strollers, so we are thinking we won't get one. For us we like to use wraps and carriers. Our family is HATING our choice. We are on a budget and we are thinking we're going with the convertible, but we're getting yelled at from everyone. WHAT is wrong with NOT using a stroller??? What did you go with????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->