Infantile Polycystic Kidney Disease at 25weeks

I am very sorry sweetie! You & your family will be in my thoughts and prayers today....

Xoxo

~ Sweet dreams baby Harrison ~

:hugs: to baby Harrisson and to you hun. such an unbelieveably brave woman and no doubt a fantastic mother xxx

I had to write to you. I don't know if you still use this site.
But we're going through our third termination, the last two being due to IPKD.
I would really appreciate hearing from you and about how you've progressed. Hopefully with a successful pregnancy.
We live in Devon, I saw you're in Somerset.
I'm going tomorrow to basically give birth so they can do skin grafts, post morterm etc. I'm 17 weeks.
Absolutely devestated of course but must already start looking forward to the next time.
All the best, Danielle.

Hey danielle I am so sorry to hear you are going through this for a third time. We made the heartbreaking choice to let go of our son Harri, and I cannot imagain having to make that decision over again.

I know Starbright posts a lot in the ethical losses section, so you might have a better chance of finding her in there.

so sorry for you losses xxxx

:hugs:I am so sorry you are faced with such a difficult decision like that. I honestly wouldn't know what todo myself. What are the chances of survival? And if so, is there a chance this problem can be fixed with a transplant or something? By the way, the ethical section is I believe the last thed in the m/csection. It goes from m/c to second tri m/c to still birth and then ethical losses. My prayers to you and your family..

Thanks for your posts. We're home, safe and sound. I will try and find Starbright in the ethical losses section like you recommended.
Here's to some healing xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"