Infertility Support Group

WISG

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am in the Wirral area and set up 4 months ago a support group for women who are Trying to conceive and having problems. We get together once a month on a Saturday and we talk about how we are feeling, have a cuppa and we have guest speakers. My next group meeting is on Saturday 13th July at 1-2.30pm. You are welcome to come along and see what its all about. Please contact me for more info by sending me a PM and i can give you more details. I look forward to hopefully seeing you at our next meeting.
Thank you.

Hi. I've been trying to conceive for over 2 years. I've tried IVF 8 times!! I've had both my tubes removed because they were blocked. I had them cleaned twice and they continued to remain blocked. I had a D&C with a biopsy of my uterus and found that my uterus was infected. I received antibiotics and we (myself, husband and doctors) that it was healed and the infection was gone. I had one positive pregnancy test and lost the baby within days. What is going on?!! And what are my other options?! Surrogacy?! Please help. I need advice because I don't know what else we can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->