Infrequent BDing??

Mimi85

mom and newly pregnant
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Me and my OH are on our 2nd month ttc.

Problem is that we do not BD a whole lot.

He has a very low libido and Im scared to initiated something during fertile time in case he starts to think that Im doing this only for ttc.

Its becomingto the point where Im scared to tell him anything regarding ttc yet he talks about when we have kids and what he wants to do for them.

I mentionned to him on sunday that this week was my fertile week and that it will be hard to conceive this month because he is working tuesday, wednesday, and thursday from 11:30am - 1:30 am the next day, and I work early in the morning.

yesterday was our day to maybe have a chance but he was doing other things and he only cuddled me in bed then fell asleep.

I guess Im looking for advice or suggestions, or ways to approach the subject with him without making him feel bad.

Also wanted to know if some girls here conceived after bding once or twice only during fertile time.

thanks in advance ladies :)

OMG This could totally be my thread!!!! :wacko: Same with DH and I!
My DH doesn't have low libido so to say but his problem is if he bd too frequently he losses his hard on :shrug: LOL
So I always want to wait till its the fertile time to really get in on and then he losses interest because he also thinks I am only wanting him to TTC and I also want to BD a lot more than usual so he gets turned off.
Anyways I would say to try and seduce them more during the fertile window so they are interested. Don't make it like a chore or a duty but entice them with foreplay and stuff.
That seems to keep there mind off "the fertile window" and more on the BD part.
GL to you and hope you get your BD on! ;)

hey thanks for the reply!

Sorry you are having issues with bding too. guess it cant always be so simple huh?

I will try seducing him, but like I said, I feel so awkward sometimes because I feel he will think that I dont want him, I just want a baby lol which is totally not the case because I find him super attractive and he always turns me on :p

I see that you're in your fertile window too! good luck and baby dust to you! :hugs:

Thank you!! yeah my ticker says Im in my fertile window but I don't believe it, its only a ticker! LOL.
I am using a CBFM to really track my fertile period. No BDing for me quite yet!!!

Just to give you hope we bd'd twice when I conceived our lg. I didn't do opks but I believe it was the day before and the day after ov, that was it! I just made sure that I literally did not move for a few hours after to make sure all the little swimmers stayed put lol. Good luck, it can be done ;) x

My husband has super low libido too! It drives me crazy for many reasons but I have tried just not telling him anything about ttc since I think it stresses him out. You are not alone:)

I honestly think that, to improve libido, you just have to do it! There's no better way to increase libido. The more he does it, the more he'll want it. Sometimes it just becomes a habit not to have sex and to let work/everything else become a priority.

I would have an honest conversation with him. Make sure you initiate throughout the month, and see if he'll try maca? It's supposed to be great for energy and libido. Good luck!

other than what the other ladies have said! maybe...dont tell him it's your fertile window :) just...do it. that way it wont seem like thats why your initiating :)

thanks again for all your replies!

I believe you girls are right, I should not tell him about the fertile period and just go for it. Also, it's easy to get caught up in everything else and not make time for dtd.

OH has crazy schedules and this week, it makes it so I dont really see him. I agree that the more you do it, the more you want it! I guess I just have to take the plunge and just rip his pants off :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->