• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Initials?

Tigerlily01

Reaction score
I realize it isn't ideal, but are the initials LIK ok, do you think? It's one of our front-runners for a girl.

I hate to be swayed by something so silly, since it's really not that bad, I just wonder if other people would look at it oddly? Honestly I've NEVER written all 3 of my initials out in my entire life, but still...

Honestly I had to wonder what you meant, is it because it sounds like lick?
If so then I wouldn't even give it a second thought :)

Yes, because it sounds like "lick." Guess I'm just being silly, then, lol.

Yes, because it sounds like "lick." Guess I'm just being silly, then, lol.

:D I think if you find a name you really want you don't want anything to ruin it if you will, I genuinely never would have made the connection x

I only think things should be considered if initials are ASS or STD or something. LIK looks and sounds fine to me. You're right - initials are rarely ever used, and when they are it could easily be just LK

if i use first initial from my kids it will spell CAN and this one i have picked her name to start with e so it will be CANE lol xx

My first 2 initials are VD and no one has ever put it together except my uncle right after my mom had finished the paperwork :)

I think it's fine. I also never really look at the whole initials thing unless it would be STD or ASS lol

I use my initials though. I used to be a CNA, and we had to chart. It was easier to put "jtr" than "jr" as there were others with the same first/last initial. At my job now, I also use initials for certain things, and when I first started working there, there was a guy who went by "Jr" as in Junior. His initials was JG though, but on paperwork you would see "JR" put down, so I just went with putting "jtr". And I've always put them lowercase, not sure why lol.

I don't see LIK as a problem for initials, maybe when they're a little older they'll have a giggle over "lick" but I don't think initials are looked at too often.

Mine were ADD before I got married:haha: I always had a good laugh over that through school days.

Sounds fine too me ... I went too school with a girls who's name was Samantha Louise Amy G........ So her initials are SLAG !!! That was bad choice of names right there !! X

Lol my dd1 has the anitials pan.....I got a tiny little tattoo with a butterfly and her anitials under it. The artist didnt put the dots between the letters and everyone used to ask me what pan meant. I got the whole tat covered years ago. It was funny tho.

Sounds fine too me ... I went too school with a girls who's name was Samantha Louise Amy G........ So her initials are SLAG !!! That was bad choice of names right there !! X

LOL! I would pray to marry someone with the last name P so it could become SLAP:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->