Initiating bd, most embarrassing.

tanana

Reaction score
As I just phoned my husband to tell him that my cm had changed and I'm due to ov so he "needs to come home and make with the boinky boinky" in those exact words I was wondering what's the most embarrassing/innapropriate or even funniest way you've initiated sex while ttc?
I've noticed that we are using words and phrases in the bedroom that I never thought I'd hear. :blush:

I tell DH he has another shift at the baby-making factory or that I need a quick deposit in the Bank of Emma. :blush:

I just tell him that we need to have sex tonight then wheel out the frillies. If I am expecting him to be a sperm robot I do try and make an effort. Although sometimes it is a case of we're both knackered, get it over with!!!

Today we just used that phrase from 'Harry Hills tv Burp'...its Sausage o clock!

Sorry its terribly immature but was funny, and lightened the mood away from the'have to get sperm to egg NOW' issues that i have going on in my head all the time!

My DH asks me when I am going to be needing a "deposit" LOL

LOL, we dont really use funnies, but I hear a lot. You know I have lots of sperm.:thumbup: I say well give them to me lol.

When its usually "that time", I just :winkwink: at him and nod and whistle...Or I will text him and say...I want u :haha:

Great post :thumbup:

Today we just used that phrase from 'Harry Hills tv Burp'...its Sausage o clock!

ha ha ha ha, I just spat out my morning cuppa all over my keyboard! Genius!

I'll be honest, I don't really go into detail with Hubs (telling him about my CM etc), I just make sure I break out the fancy knickers and give him a few raised eyebrows over dinner (he doesn't need much arm-twisting, bless him :winkwink:)

I don't beat round the bush i just say shall we make a baby tonight, or lets have sex and make babies then we run off and :sex::sex:

My husband doesn't usually work Friday's so every once in a while I would O around there or over the weekend I would txt him and ask him if he wanted some afternoon delight commonly called a nooner. LOL

I have a pair of pants that are so cute that he can't resist, just have to wander round the bedroom in them and i'm outta them pronto lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->