injection question

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
My little boy is 9 weeks and getting his 8 week injections tomorrow, i know alot of babys are sleepy after, is that all babys or just some, my baby isnt a great day sleeper he fights his sleep all day. Im just sort of looking for things i can expect after them.

My son wasn't real sleepy after his shots. He did sleep well that night and seemed fine the next day. However, the two days after that he was horrible. He was so whiny and didn't want to sleep. However, he was fine after those two days and back to his normal self.

Each baby is different.

Mine had his on Monday and the rotavirus liquid vaccination gave him really bad tummy ache to the point he was constantly screaming. We gave him calpol n he was fine but yes he was very sleepy that night and the next day

Yes my lo does sleep well the night of his jabs. I would say def get some calpol in, we had to do a mad dash to the pharmacy at night as lo was inconsolable until he had it. Think his legs hurt where they did the jabs as he wouldn't let me cuddle him. He's just had his 12 week and I gave him calpol about an hour after the jabs and he was ok xxx

It really does differ baby to baby, mine was fine after 8 and 12 week vaccines and we're having the last set next week.

She screamed blue murder for about 2 mins after being jabbed then settled down had a 2 hour nap and then back to normal.

I have cal pol with the first set because I wa paranoid about her getting a fever but I don't think it was really needed in hindsight.

It differs I think. With Maisie she didnt really sleep any more but did want extra milk, all 3 times she needed calpol on the evening as had a bit of a temp but was better the next morning xx

All are different! DS was sleepy after his first lot but DD never was. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->