injections?

Carolina

Reaction score
im going to the doctor on wednesday to tell her i am ttc. I was just wondering do you need to get injections such as one against rubella measles or tetanus? I got the mmr (measles mumps and rubella) before but i think you have to get boosters for them, I caught mumps last year so Im assuming I would need to get them topped up. Plus do they do blood tests? Does anyone know of you have to wait a while afetr getting inections to start ttc? It will do my head in if im told I have to wait a month after getting injections to try again :dohh:
i got a smear and internal ect done last month so at least im that far!:rofl:

I went to the dr. in October and she had me take a blood test to determine if I needed to be vaccinated against measles, mumps and ruebella. I'm guessing I don't since she never called me to have me get the vaccination :rofl:

Hiya,

I went to my doctors b4 TTC and he only wanted to check my rubella immunisation, I think I'd already had other boosters b4 going on honeymoon to Mexico. :plane:

He did a blood test to determine whether or not I needed to have a booster jab, he also said that I should wait 2-3 months b4 TTC, if I had to have a booster. :dohh:

I waited 3 days for the results, it came back that I didn't need one after all, what I had done at school (15 years ago!!) was still in my system.

Hope this helps.

I had rubelle (MMR) done about 11 years ago i hope its till in my system i dont wana have to wait a couple of months!!!:dohh:

If she talks about it ask for a blood test, that way you'll know for certain if it's needed. Good luck!!

good luck vickie i see testing time is approaching for you! how ling have you been ttc?

Three months!! Thank you! The :witch: hasn't showed yet but last month I started pretty late in the day and the month before late at night so I'm going to wait until Saturday or Sunday before testing!

Good luck to you getting your BFP soon as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->