Innotab

lolapalooza

Reaction score
Has anyone got one of these? Thinking of getting one for LO's 3rd birthday but don't know if they're worth it? 😀

I wouldn't pay full price for one, they're not worth the price. I got one at Christmas for £35 and Lucas loves it, but only since buying the extra games etc.

My son has one. Either get it on sale, or find one used. My son plays with it, but I don't think he plays with it enough to justify having paid full price for it and the games. He likes to take pictures with it, and to do the art stuff on it, but rarely plays the actual games I bought for it. I think he's too impatient to listen to them explain the directions on how to play the games, so then doesn't know what to do when he has skipped the instructions. LOL.

I paid £6.50 in a raffle for one.
I still think I wasted money :dohh:
It is gathering dust

lo has one which basically just gets used to watch a film, you can put dvd film on there by copying to computer and the colour and pop. We bought one of the first ones, so no camera on wi fi as only £20 at smyths, not sure if they have on site but I know when I went to pick one up for nephew if you ask in store they had some out back. We use more for long car journeys as I am not keen on loads of screen time

DD has one which she likes, i got it in Tesco for £17 and got loads game cartridges in Sainsbury including a £20 app card for £6

I bought Riley a Leappad for Christmas... and my God-daughter (2.5) an innotab 3s for christmas. They do like them... Don't get me wrong, but they're mainly used for watching cartoons in the car.

I must admit Riley much prefers my phone and Ipad.. I think the leappads a little boring for him after that. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->