Inplantation bleeding? 5 dpo? went to ER for posible endometrouses

Status
Not open for further replies.

mommyandbaby

Mom Of 2 Girls, TTC#3
Reaction score
Hi, I went to ER last night do to I have been nauseated & Shaky, cramping really bad in my back like AF is coming a week early...
They think I have Endometriouses. I'm so freaked out I have never had cramps like this before.
I don't know if it is endo or not because I have not been tested yet. I just found out at the ER theres a possibility.
What do they do for testing to find out if you have it or not?

And, is 5dpo to early for implantation bleeding? It wasn't like really bloody. Just some pink mixed into clear mucus...
Can you have cramps with Implantation bleeding?

Not had an easy ride TTC#3 have you?

5dpo is not too early infact about right for implantation spotting/bleed.

im waited to get tested for endometriosis. They can only test for it by a laporoscopy. This is where your put to sleep and they put a camera inside you to see if there are any signs of endo such as scar tissue etc. they can also remove scar tissue if it is not too sever during this procedure. Its also done in a day clinic (in the uk anyway) so you dont have to saty in overnight and you may have some cramps afterwards. But it would be worth it to find out!

If your pregnant you wont need to worry about it during preganancy as obviously you wont have the menstrual blood that forms the scarring. They sometimes put people on the contreceptive pill and give medication to help thin the blood and help with pain (if your not pregant) but this didnt help the pain for me!

Good luck...maybe your pregnant though and you wont have to worry about it! (From what ive read it doesnt cause any problems with pregnancy).

Actually no I have not had a easy ride with TTC #3 I feel like I'm falling apart and I'm only 20 years old...
And, trying to find a good site thats supportive was hard & scary cuz I have a hard time saying anything anymore..
I have never had implantation bleeding with other 2 pregnancy's so I don't really know what it is besides looking it up...
With the endo part. I hope I don't have because I don't want to have surgery I'm like really afraid of even needing A C-section.
Do you know about what they do for testing with endometriouses how they find out you have it?
I just hope its implantation signs... I havn't had any bleeding today. Just last night, and it was very little mixed with stretchy CM..
Now, I just have tons of creamy Cm.. And, I know by the testing at ER yesterday I don't have an vaginal infection..

~~By the way this site rocks~~~
You girls here are really nice :-D

Livi had endometriosis Im very sure - she usually posts in the problems trying to conceive section.

Good luck for a BFP :D

Thanks, that was very informative Carolina. I heard it doesn't mess with pregnancy either..
And, that pregnancy is supposed to help the endo...

5 dpo id not early a friend of in got implantation bleeding at 4 dpo and she got her bfp a week ago, and the she had cramping to you could have implantation bleeding and cramps so hopefully it a good sign so when are you testing? i hope you get your bfp

I already am testing HEHE.. BFN of course.. I Am gonna try to wait to take another test till friday.. Is when I'm gonna really start up on POAS...

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/Baby%20dust%20Baby%20Dance/th7ebabydust7e.gifhttps://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/Baby%20dust%20Baby%20Dance/remoteImage-123.gif

Good Luck hun! :hugs:x

hopefully its implantation! some people dont have any symptoms of endo but with me i have really heavy and very painful periods.

Good luck. Hope this is a good sign for you

Sinead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78