• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Insane pain in the bbs!!

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
Omg..... The pain I have felt in my bbs for the past few wks is beyond excruciating ..... Anyone else have such severe pain? I had sore breasts with my other pregnancies but NOTHING to this extreme ........

im sorry i didnt want to read and run
i havent been having severe pain but i have been having pain
when taking on and off my bra and tender to the touch
i have never heard of severe breast pain but maybe mention it to your OB or midwife
see what they have to say about it
research it on the web if you havent already
maybe put some ice packs on them and see if that helps?
tylenol?
hope you feel better soon

Thank you!! I have an apt on tues, def going to mention this..... Not sure if it's normal...

My bbs hurt really bad off and on. I couldn't lie on my side the other night because the weight of the top one was crushing the bottom one and it was killing me. I bought a few inexpensive (Target) tank top style bralettes (not sport bras!) that are a little less supportive than my regular bras but hold everything in place without crushing or pushing things one way or the other. It's worked out really well so far. I sleep in them and do not take them off unless I'm taking a shower. It hurts too much.

I didn't think my bbs would get this huge so early on!!! My husband is bummed that I'm so unwilling to set them free. LOL Well, too bad so sad buddy- I can barely touch em so they're definitely off limits to the Mr.

Ohhhhh great idea about those tanks from target! I have a few, I should try to see if those help without a bra! I have been avoiding them because with a bra it's extreme torture! Omg poor hubby isn't allowed to touch mine either :( the slightest touch and I'm yelping or jumping !! Mine have grown at least a cup size already and I'm only 6 wks omgggggg , my 1st pregnancy I went from a B-E! My 2nd I went from a C-E, I'm def planning on hiking back up to an E:/ misery

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->