Insanely Mad

CJHanson

2 boys 1 angel baking#4
Reaction score
I'm so irritated! Last week I was told to go to the ER because I was having a pain behind my c-section scar. So I went in... the ER physician said my uterus most likely had healed to my muscle wall with scar tissue while I was healing from my last baby and now it has to rip away (ouch!). No Big Deal! He also did an ultrasound, I was only 5 weeks so all we saw was the gestational sac and the corpus luteum, right on point for how far along I am. They also drew my blood and told me to follow up with my midwife in about 48 hours for another. So Friday comes and I go to the midwife... keep in mind it's not even 48 hours later. They draw blood and call me in the afternoon basically telling me I'm not going to be having this baby because I didn't quite double in less than 48 hours! It's supposed to double every 48-72... which yet again puts me right on track. Now they want to draw blood again Monday and give me an ultrasound Wednesday (I'll be 6+2). I have had no bleeding or any signs of anything going wrong... I am about to slap someone.

Take a deep breath and relax, it's ok. I'm kinda going through the same thing, but honestly just be happy they are hands on with your pregnancy, and willing to do the week by week ultrasound to make sure baby is growing. So next week when you get your ultrasound, and everything has grown like it's supposed to, just smile and tell them I told you so lol

I'm there with you! Not with the scar but with the other things (levels not doubling as they should, being told there's a good chance I'm miscarrying, etc) First scan at 5w showed sac was good and right on track! So I go for another scan next week. I did have some light/medium bleeding though, but not near enough to soak a pad. I am praying that next week's scan will be fine, and they should be able to see a heartbeat by then, but I won't lie and say I'm not worried!

Thanks, ladies! I haven't had any bleeding or any sign at all of miscarriage. My numbers should be doubling about every 54 hours, which is good! I just hate this lady, but due to insurance I have to see her first and get a referral to see my OB, he has handled all my prenatal care for my previous 2 kids and performed both my c-sections. I know he wouldn't act like this, and he knows me so well! I just can't wait until Monday so I can tell them off... I know my body, I know this is a perfectly healthy pregnancy. I just wish they would stop acting like it's all doom and gloom when they literally have not one legitimate reason. :growlmad:

I hope everything works out for both of you, too! It's such an exciting time!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I got a call last night from my midwife's office... they said my HCG went up substantially and everything is looking great (I already knew that :happydance: ) I have another ultrasound Friday, I'll be almost 7 weeks!

Yay! So happy for your good news. Let us know how the scan goes Fri. My scan is tomorrow, but I have to admit I'm not as confident as you that everything is going fine with mine (thanks to HCG levels that decreased last week and bleeding). My latest HCG numbers went up but I'm still nervous about the scan. Praying they find a heartbeat!

Thanks, ladies! I'll definitely update you Friday!

BigHouse I hope everything goes well for you! Please update us on what happens with your ultrasound!

Hey ladies! Just wanted to update you! I had my ultrasound today at 6+4. Baby is measuring 6+3 and we saw the heartbeat! :cloud9:113 bpm. I am so happy to say baby is healthy and growing right on track! Thank you all for your support! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Attachments

• IMG_81963510598295.jpg
    IMG_81963510598295.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh