insanity/p90x/30 day shred etc

nicole_

Aidy's Mummy
Reaction score
are all these DVD workouts worth it? lol
the first two arent cheap at all, but look so impressive!
anyone had any remarkable results from any or feel they were totally worth the money? :)

I have a friend buy px90 and it was too intense for her and she stopped it. I think I would def. work up to that dvd! lol
I do 30 day shred (day 9 I think?)
When I started I was in size 3/4 and now in 1/2 jeans. and toning up pretty nicelyl

I Love 30DS but i feel its a bit more of a casual workout for me so just ordered insanity!!!! I googled it though and found it for £21.99 (not sure how much in $) Google it for the boxset and then you can find the workout calendar online and print it off i did :) can send links if u want??

I Really like the intense dvds, like those ones with celebrities that just kinda tickle the floor i dont like i like really going for it but then again so people prefer to just do gentle ones. Excited :D

P90X was fantastic the first time I did it. It was life changing. I was strong, I had energy, and inches literally melted off of me. But, you need to have time and dedication for it to work. I've tried starting it again a couple of times since I had my daughter last year and I just can't find the time/energy to truly dedicate myself to it.

I did day 1 of insanity today. It was sOo intense. I thought I was going to faint & throw up at the same time at one point. Lol. I'm scared to do day 2 but at the same time I can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->