Insert Clever Thread Title *(Here)

Can you move to IL? *bats eyelashes* Haha! I need to start dragging my butt back into the gym. Maybe tomorrow... tomorrow is another day, right? :)

Absolutely! LOL Let me let my DH know I'm moving and I'll be right there! HAHA
But seriously...its like you said...we're just one step closer to :bfp:
Gotta make positive changes and not focus on the negative crap people (including DRs that don't give a crap about anything except what you are paying them....grrr) say. It's hard and it sucks but we gotta do it!
:friends:

The clinic I'm scheduled to go to... I talked to the girl who scheduled my appointment and I can honestly say that she made me smile. It wasn't even about telling me something positive and was actually about caring more about what you're paying them... but she asked really hesitantly if I had any insurance coverage and I told her that I had Blue Cross Blue Shield and they had to pay for whatever I wanted to have done and she let out a "Yay!" in such a cute, excited little voice! :) I know that's sad, but "Yay!" is my favorite exclamation... even over little things. It made me like her a little.

Maybe I'll go to the gym tomorrow. I SO don't want to! The last time I went was on O day and I thought I might die because physical activity makes O pain worse! LOL

Oh trust me...I don't want to either! HAHA I'm still trying to psych myself up to actually do it HAHA

Just a wee thought for you two - have you heard of wiki websites?
They are websites you can set up, that anyone permitted access can edit. Me and my mum have set one up as we both have a stone to lose (though I think mine may be on hold for 9 months!). We don't live hugely far away from each other, but not really close enough to do it together. So we have our own (private) website where we can chat about how our day's went / what exercise we did / what we ate / and what our weights and measurements are looking like.

It's really been helping to keep us going - especially as we're both doing it slow and steady (as in about a pound a week).

We used pbworks.com (promise I don't get a comission) - There are 3 options, but the free one is absolutely fine for this kind of thing - and it's really really easy to use (click on the 30 second training video link - tells you all you need to know). And we set ours as 'private' so people can only join if we invite them ...and we don't lol!

It was your comment Meg that made me think of this - maybe BranDivah can't move to IL - but making your own Wiki might be a way of you doing this together

Hmm...not a bad idea
(BTW I still haven't gone to the fitness center yet...slaps my own hand)

Me either... I honestly ran out of time today though. :(

Maybe I'll start that tonight and link you to it so you can join. I'd be cool with that. In fact... I might post something in a thread for all the TTCers who are also trying to drop some weight and we can all do it together, if that sounds like something you'd be up for! :) I love that idea!!!

Thanks, Urch! :)

Actually, I made it already! You can find it here: https://ttcweightloss.pbworks.com/

I will probably make a thread about it... You will have to request access to it, so that we can make sure we only allow who we want to have viewing it. Please put "BnB [username]" in the optional message area so I know who you are! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->