inserts blueberry

Hanna

Reaction score
i got a blueberry pocket nappy with poppers in the post today. it is my first!!! it comes with two inserts. one is huge and made out of two fabric types from what i can see. and a smaller one but with the edges stuck together so it is like a circle if you see what i mean.
is this normal? how do i fold them?
excuse my ignorance, i only have BG so far.

It is this one in spring daisy
https://www.cheeksandcherries.co.uk/acatalog/info_11713.html

I just popper it down to where I think it'll fit into the pocket so if on a mid set rise I put it on the middle poppers and then put the other insert on top of that...no idea if I'm even using it right but have never had any leaks in the 6 months I've used cloth :thumbup:

Yes the circle one is a mini booster, i just lie this inbetween the circle the inserts makes iykwim?

Yeps, what they've said :) You might not need the booster though xx

On the bit that's that microfibere and hemp you make sure the microfibre bit faces up (closest to bottie) - thats all I know as I dont think my BB have any extra bit!

My new print BB came with a new insert as opposed to the older MF / hemp insert. :)

Yea the new BBs have a cotton mix insert, they're only just starting to come through now though so there will still be a fair percentage of the mixed inserts

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->