Inside CB Digital OPK?

SimplyRhi

Brewing Bubba # 1
Reaction score
I never get positives on the IC's so I decided to fork out the fortune for the clearblue digital opks. 7 in the box and i usually O around cd9/10, but that was with a 23/24 day cycle. Last month was CD10 and I had a 27 day cycle due to acupuncture and homeopathy lengthening it for me!! lol....

I haven't got a 'SMILEY' face yet! :( I was half expecting it yesterday, but no such luck...

DOes anyone know what whether you can 'read' the lines inside the digital opk, when you eject the strip it has two blue lines, and i swear when i looked at all 3 last night, the second line seems to be getting darker... is this a good thing, or should i ignore what i see?!!

Feel free to check out my chart if you wish.. my temps are VERY up/down this cycle so far.....

Any advice/insight/experiences welcome!!

THANKS LADIES!!

Hi Rhi,
The thing should read it for you. Its really difficult to interpret the transparency of the lines.
But here are my old test sticks, just for comparison. The first two are negative, no smileys.
The third one on CD14, was my first LH Surge that afternoon. I tested in the morning with the CBFM and LH was negative, then I got a smiley at 3pm same day.
The last one on CD 15 was my second LH surge, second smiley the next day.
You should try to get the box of 20 sticks to save some money. If you are not sure when you ovulate and you might want to try in the long run, get the Clearblue Monitor instead for the long run.

Hope it helps!

Attachments

• IMG_5538.jpg
    IMG_5538.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member