'INSIDE' Clear blue digital Pregnancy test

Dustydew

Reaction score
I know it is advised not to break open the digital tests, and I also know many of us ladies anyway end up doing that. I have spend whole day reading and looking at images of the inside strip from the Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test (Both when it shows 'pregnant' and 'not pregnant'). My question is for anyone who got a "Not pregnant" then broke open the stick and saw a faint (but very clear) blue band in addition to the control line on the strip inside. Then went on (after waiting for few more days may be), to get a confirmed BFP!! Also ladies who saw the faint blue line, but were actually not pregnant and those who DID NOT see any faint blue line (other than control) and did or did not actually turn out to be pregnant later on...I wonder if it is just the intensity of the line or its presence or absence which is read in the digital tests. Please share your experiences!!!!

i found with the pregnancy tests and opk that for there to be a positive the test lines needs to be as dark as the control line or darker for the CLB digis.... other wise its a negative..

goo luck

When I got preg w my son I did a digi at 8 or 9DPO and got a 'not pregnant' message, I opened and there were 2 blue lines, the dark control one and a lighter one, yet very noticeable....and the next day I got a BFP on same brand test ;)

So, makes me wonder too sometimes....

It varies so hugely that there's no way to say for sure. Digi's are the least sensitive tests so you should already have a line on, say, an frer test before you'd get a Pregnant on a digi..... Have you taken any other tests?

Good luck!

I took one and it said not pregnant and opened it up and there was a faint line and a solid line. I got faint lines on frer.

I took a cbd yesterday and got a not pregnant. Took a free last night after a 4 hr hold, got a pink enough line dh could see, but I started today 5 dang days early!

It varies so hugely that there's no way to say for sure. Digi's are the least sensitive tests so you should already have a line on, say, an frer test before you'd get a Pregnant on a digi..... Have you taken any other tests?

Good luck!

I haven't yet, I had only Clear blue digital with me that I took on dpo10 afternoon ("Not Pregnant") and was resigning to my fate this month, but then decided to break it open...And what a Pandora's box it turned out to be :wacko: I can handle the despair, Its the Hope that drives me MAD :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->