Insight please? =]

Mocha_Baby XD

Freya & Aurora's Mummy =D
Reaction score
Hi ladies:flower: this is my first post here. I had a baby girl on the 9th of october 2011, i got my first AF on the 1st of december, my second on the first of feb and my third on the 27th of march. Before pregnancy i had a cycle length of 35-37 days,my first couple of cycle lengths after having baby are 69 days and 46 days. We are using condoms but not fussed if we fall pregnant again:blush:

I am now on CD 68 with no sign of AF, i took a test on CD 58 and CD 62 both were negative. I have a cold that that i can't seem to get rid of and non fertile cm but a fair bit of it. I know that before i found out i was pregnant last year i had a cold that i couldn't shake, so i took a test and it was positive. I had a bit of pinky cm on CD 62 but since then nothing! I'm planning to see my doctor hopefully next week. We have been having protected sex with condoms but have had a few slip ups, i am not on birth control due to blood pressure problems. Any insight ladies?

Sounds like your hormones are all over the place. Are you breastfeeding? I know women that bf may not have regular periods... You're doing the right thing by seeing your dr!

Yep, I had the same question... I wasn't on the pill after my dd and i bf... got my period AFTER i got back on the pill. So not sure when it would have come otherwise... but yeah doubt it would have been regular right away, heard that's not unusual. But dr is a good idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->