Insomnia on meds but not helping anymore xxx

topsy

Reaction score
Ok so I have several MH problems and maybe this just goes hand in hand with the PND and psychosis, but this is getting to me now :(

I am on a mood stabilizer ( going to be changed in a few days plus add venlaflaxtine going up to 400mg again :() and sleeping tablets Zopoclione 7.5mg but my sleep is awful :( I sleep maybe 2-3-4am till 9am ( rubbish when you have a baby that's awake at 5-6am) hubby and my parents help out because even if I get up before then i am so groggy, swayyy, disorientated.

I have tried the whole sleep hygiene thing, going to bed at same time getting up long relaxing baths-with lavender oil, Tv off an hour before bedtime (10.30 ish) hot milk, oveltine. we have window slight open ( not on busy rd so not many cars, blackout blind up getting up if i cant sleep after 20 mins-I come on here. Since my PND depression I cannot read books. Sometimes read a magazine. For the last 2 weeks I have not napped in the afternoon-I will have 30 mins to an hour when my parents, auntie are here when LO has a nap. Its made no difference-In fact my voices are getting worse :(

With my voices we ( family members and the MHT) have noticed that when my sleeping is rubbish my voices are rubbish.

Any ideas anyone. Anyone else found anything to help?

Thank you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->