insomnia!!

Googiepie

Reaction score
Ugh. It's driving me crazy. Fall asleep at 10 pm, wake up at 1 am and now it's only 4am and I can't sleep! This is driving me crazy. :(

I'm sorry. I'm in the same boat. It sucks and I have no remedy for you u fortunately. Just letting you know you have company.

Yep! Me too- fell asleep at 11:30, woke up at 2 am and up until 5 am. I am thankful I am on maternity leave now, because before when this happened I would also have a full day of work from 7-5 to face.

My new time to wake up is 2:30am. Before it was 3:30 or 4:30.

I've been dealing with insomnia all pregnancy, but it seems like a different kind each trimester.

I can fall asleep on the sofa at 9 wake up and go to bed properly and then not sleep. Plus if I get up to one of my older kids it then takes me over an hour to get back to sleep again. I can't bear the thought of it going on much longer

I'm in a similar boat, waking at night and taking ages to fall back to sleep.. Then one/both kids are usually up for the day at 6am :p

Banana peal tea helps me :) But when I don't have any I really suffer - or on the particularly painful nights where the tea can't cut through enough.

I'm jumping in this thread in case some remedies are posted! I'm in the same boat. I fell asleep right away last night (as I always do), but woke up a few hours later and stayed awake. I get leg craps - I had one last night that was so bad I can barely put weight on the leg today - hip cramps, etc, and it's a lost cause at this point.

I'm jumping in this thread in case some remedies are posted! I'm in the same boat. I fell asleep right away last night (as I always do), but woke up a few hours later and stayed awake. I get leg craps - I had one last night that was so bad I can barely put weight on the leg today - hip cramps, etc, and it's a lost cause at this point.

Bananna peal tea is great for this! That is why I mostly started drinking it. :) (of course ask your doctor or do your own research to make sure it is safe durring pregnancy......)

Me too! I want to tear my hair out and it's getting me down! Wake up around 2-3am and that's me. Won't be the case when baby is born, I will want to sleep all the time! Any ideas or remedies will be greatly appreciated.

I just cant get to sleep. Unless I fall asleep in the middle of the day its not until 4ish and if I do nap during the day there's no chance I'm sleeping until the next day. I think with me being off work my mind is just not tired enough and with being so bog now I cant get comfy enough either. Oh well.. all good practice I suppose lol

I slept through the night!! Yay! Let's hope it lasts. My hips are killing me though.

Same here! I keep waking up and can't find a comfortable position and my hips are killing me also. Then I'm like a zombie at work. Ugh. Two more months to go.

If I wake up to use the toilet it pretty much wakes me up "properly" and I stay up for hours. My daughter also wakes up sometimes and often she goes back to sleep within 30 mins while I stay awake for an hour or so more. Although I'm a stay at home mom, I just don't get to sleep during the day to make up. So exhausted!

My Dr told me Tylenol pm is OK to take, but I'd just rather not. Evil, evil way of our bodies preparing us for the impending outcome to all this I say!

It's 3am and I just woke up...thought I'd check this thread for remedies...

Just took a Tums, acid reflux is bad tonight!

My doc told me Benadryl was fine, and I took one maybe 2x per week.

When I developed a PUPPPs rash last week, the Benadryl didn't work at all anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->