Insomnia

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Arlandria, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Arlandria

Arlandria Love being Mrs.C xx

Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2am this morning, could not keep my eyes shut :'( I finally dropped off but i get up for work @ 6:30 so i am totally whacked!!!

Please tell me i'm not the only one?

Its not even like i went bed really early, 10:30 I managed to stay awake until but just no luck :(

Am very :sleep: today....

2. viejita

viejita Well-Known Member

Hi Cassandra - I can empathise.

I get off to sleep OK, but when I wake up to pee in the night - usually about 4.30 am I can't get back to sleep after. I'm sleepy too.

It's awful.

Are you stressed at all? I'm stressed because I have been spotting and about work - this could be the reason - doesn't necessarily help though!!!

3. emzlouize

emzlouize mum 2 Aidan & Angel Mason

i have been the same for weeks! and it gets worse haha well it has done for me! xx

4. dannydustcart

dannydustcart Well-Known Member

Im not sleeping..... i feel a bit uneasy all the time. Think its nerves for me... im soo tired

5. Rumpskin

Rumpskin Free to try again!

Me too. I am a very light sleeper - I have been going to sleep at around 9ish then waking up anything between 12.30 am and 2.30 am to get up for the loo then trying to fall asleep. My mind is in overdrive so not getting any quality sleep at all :dohh:

6. MamaK

MamaK Mama to Miles

OMG, me too!!!!

I had this especially last night. Went to sleep at 9:30 and woke up at 2am and couldnt sleep for an hour or so :hissy:

But, yes the seems to be happening alot since I found out I was pregnant, in the first 2 weeks boyfriend and I woke up in the middle of the night and couldnt sleep because we were excited... but now I dont know what it is.... it just happens.

:hug:

7. cybermum

cybermum MUM TO 2 BOYS.

Oh this drives me mad too!
    I am exhausted by 8pm every night,try to stay awake until 10 at least and lie in bed with the tv on.
    But I wake up through the night for the loo and always find myself wide awake at 4am ish and cannot get back to sleep-aargh!

Maybe a hot milky drink late night would help?
    I am tired of being tired...LOL

8. Arcanegirl

Arcanegirl Bazinga!!

i had this in the first few weeks, my mind was going 100mph and i just couldnt get off to sleep!