Inspirational books to help us thru the waiting...

fallenangel11

A little bit pregnant
Reaction score
I saw the inspirational ttc movies and tv thread, but movies only last for 2 hours and then your're back waiting and wanting. Books last a lot longer and seem to take my mind off the 2ww.
So, can anyone recommend any good baby or ttc books?
i recently read The Babymoon by Melanie La'Brooy. More bout the pregnancy but still a good light read.
Any other suggestions would be great as i'm trying to keep my mind occupied!

Is the babymoon fiction? Humorous? What kind of book are you looking for? Have you read anything by Sophie Kinsella? She wrote the Shopaholic books, and Shopaholic and Baby is pretty cute. She also has one called Mini-Shopaholic, which is once she has the baby. She writes very cute, great, easy reads. I'm listening to Undomestic Goddess, and it's great!

The Babymoon is a witty fictional read. Kind of in the same boat as Sex and the City. Usually I read classics (jane Austen) or fantasy (JR Tolken) but some of the girly ones are quite cute and help take my mind off me TTC!

I'll definately look up the Shopaholic books, sounds like just what I need, thanks!

You're welcome! She also has other non-baby books, but they're equally as good, if not better. I'm going to try Babymoon, as well. I just got a nook, so I'm looking for some new stuff. Thanks for the tip!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->