Inspirational TTC movies and TV shows

If your interested in TTCing books then I can recommend Helen Dunmores The Betrayal. Its set in 1950s Leningrad and the character Anna really spoke to me, she is 34 (just like me) and she has gave up trying to conceive after several years. I'm halfway through it so I don't know how it ends but I'm glued to it xxx

If your interested in TTCing books then I can recommend Helen Dunmores The Betrayal. Its set in 1950s Leningrad and the character Anna really spoke to me, she is 34 (just like me) and she has gave up trying to conceive after several years. I'm halfway through it so I don't know how it ends but I'm glued to it xxx

thanks, hun! I'll definitely check that book out coz I'm almost finished with what I'm reading now.
I'm reading The Baby Trail by Sinead Moriarty. It's really a nice, witty, entertaining fiction novel about Emma, a 33 year old Irish lady who's decided to have a baby but was having a hard time TTC.
:thumbup:

hi hun, how are you?

I'm reading The Betrayal right now and I'm hooked! Thanks for the recommendation. Are you reading anything right now? :)

I've added "How I Met Your Mother - season 6" to the list. On this season Marshal and Lily are TTC.

Anybody else seen a good TTC movie/ TV show lately? :dust:

LOVE LOVE LOVE Facing the Giants!!!!!

Acting is horrible, but the story line is AMAZING!!!!!!! Not just for TTCers, but for anyone down in the dumps.

pregnant in heels is a tv show... about ttc and pregnancy

I saw one but can't remember the name. As soon as I remember, I will share it with you. I like watching movies at home because I can turn it off at any moment and turn on something else. I recently found https://www.firestickhow.com/is-iptv-lеgal.html and now I watch movies at home even more often. Often friends come to my house and we make a movie night

Last edited:
Hello, I enjoy reading about real people's difficult journeys on the fertilityroad website. These stories show how they faced challenges but eventually became happy parents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->