Insuring sperm friendly cervical mucus

BBautista

Reaction score
I have noticed that around the time I ovulate my cervical mucus is sometimes not completely sperm friendly. Could this be that I am not ovulating all the time? Sometimes I can tell when I ovulate from cramping during ovulation to awesome looking cervical mucus. My husband just got out of the Army as an honorable discharge and we should have been expecting any day now our first born child but I found out a week after he started basic training that I would miscarry. We were hoping to really try this month and I wanted to know ways to insure ovulation or at least produce non-hostile cervical mucus

Well, according to my dr its actually very normal to skip OVion a month or two during a year!! have you tried using OPK´s, and temping? that can also tell you when you OV, as sometimes your body doesnt tell you all the time when you OV!! good luck!! :)

Taking Robitussin (the kind that only has guaifenesin in it) can do wonders for CM. I meant to start taking it again this cycle, but I ran into some snags.

I never used to get EWCM and one of the girls on a different site told me about Robitussin. I tried it and I got EWCM for a couple of days that same cycle, same for the next cycle and by the 3rd cycle, I had DAYS and DAYS of EWCM before I even had a chance to start taking it that cycle.

The basic premise is that it works to loosen mucus. It makes no difference if the mucus is in your chest or in your cervix. Any thick mucus in the body will be loosened up. Hell, my DH took some and noticed his semen became more slippery.

You can always use a sperm/fertility friendly lube like Preseed... That's what I'm doing this month since I missed the Robitussin train. You can find it at CVS and some Walgreens stores...

Hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->