intense craving / turning into a witch

Dreamer429

Reaction score
okay, so ashamed of this but.. it happened..

earlier this week i started to get intense food cravings. I would casually see an ad for something or something would pop into my head and then it was like it was all i could think about.. my mouth would hurt because i needed it so badly (i have never been much of a binger or foodie so this is absolutely not normal for me).

The first was a craving for perogies and i was able to satisfy that with a quick run to the grocery.. then, this morning i was sitting at my desk and my husband (who starts work about an hour after me) texted me to say he forgot to grab some breakfast at home this morning so he was going to have to grab something on the way. It happens, totally normal.
All of a sudden I got this intense need for a bagel sandwich and small vanilla milkshake from McDs.. I very rarely eat McDs but it consumed me.. so I asked him if he would also grab me those items and drop them by my office.. he is a sweetheart so he obliged...

... When he got to my office he said the milkshake machine was being cleaned so he couldnt get me that... i started crying.. no.. sobbing (thank goodness i was the only one at my office at the time)... then, to top it off, as he is handing me the bag with the sandwich.. he tells me they no longer carry a bagel sandwich and he instead got me a biscuit sandwich..
... i flipped out. i told him to get out, that he shouldnt have even come by, that he knows i hate biscuit sandwiches because they are so dry, etc etc.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? Its like this beast took over - and if im totally honest with myself.. im still quite angry at him. I know I do, but i just honestly feel like i had no control over that reaction.. i feel so bad for being horrible to him when he was going out of his way to be sweet.. but im still extremely upset. just WOW.

I hope this new witchy behavior is short lived.. :dohh:

Just had to share. feeling dumb :(

Lol hormones can sure make us crazy! I’m sure your hubby understands it’s the hormones talking!

But seriously, why is the ice cream machine at McDonald’s always broken?!

Our poor husbands lol! Hormones are crazy and cravings are very real!

Haha I have different cravings every day but biggest one so far was for canned peaches. Hubs had to go out in the pouring rain today to get me burek too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->