Intense sex dreams? Warning, TMI!

Skywalker

Reaction score
Hi ladies, okay first of all, I swear to god that I am not a weirdo. Something strange is going on with my dreams and I just want to see if anyone else can relate or is experiencing this?

So this is a bit embarrassing but this has NEVER happened to me before and as I'm in my 7th week of pregnancy I'm kind of guessing it has something to do with the pregnancy hormones.

Well, OH and I watched a movie last night that wasn't like intensely sexual but did have sexual situations in the movie and I didn't think much of it, then I went to bed and started having dreams where sexual things were happening, and I either DREAMT that I had an orgasm from seeing these things or I really did have an orgasm in my sleep, and then started to feel crampy afterwards. I'm thinking that I actually did have an orgasm in my sleep and then really did cramp.

The thing that really bothers me is a) I don't like not having control over my body like that! It was intense, like what I'd imagine (gross) a "wet dream" is like for guys and b) I'm concerned because I purposefully avoid having orgasms since being pregnant because it makes me cramp and I know experts say it doesn't hurt the baby but I'm not so sure. I don't want to be having hormone driven orgasm dreams and cramps! LOL!

What is happening!? Has anyone else had something similar? I hope so, so I don't seem like a total weirdo here... As a matter of fact, in the past week, ALL of my dreams have been really weird, this is just the first one that has been sexual. Please someone tell me stuff like this is normal? As I say, this has never happened to me before in my life. :blush:

There was a thread on this a while back, loads of women experience this during pregnancy. Something to do with increased flow to that area ill try and find the thread x

Yep. The cramping stops at around 9 weeks. This has always happened to me, usually around 3 times a week.

it is normal, I have either really vivid 'naughty' dreams or really horrible ones where I wake up crying...I know which I'd prefer ;-) xx

There was a thread on this a while back, loads of women experience this during pregnancy. Something to do with increased flow to that area ill try and find the thread x

AH! I am so relieved to even know that thread exists! I felt like such a weirdo lol. So glad to know I'm not alone! Thank you ladies for your replies! HBGirl do you mean that you had orgasms in your sleep 3 times a week or had sexual dreams? Lol Happy Happy, I know what you mean! Mine have all bordered on being nightmares (I suppose you could call it nightmare-ish) and then this sexual one came out of the blue lol

Lol! I Googled and found this old thread on it, you're right!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...r/199647-spontaneous-orgasm-during-sleep.html

That is SO weird! I never knew that could be a pregnancy symptom! :haha: Hilarious! I'm going to have to tell OH. He's going to get a laugh out of this.

I remember this well from my first pregnancy. It seemed to be a nightly occurence for a while. They stopped for a while during the 2nd trimester, then picked up again towards the end which triggered braxton hicks lol.

I remember this well from my first pregnancy. It seemed to be a nightly occurence for a while. They stopped for a while during the 2nd trimester, then picked up again towards the end which triggered braxton hicks lol.

Lol wow! I had no idea this was so common - you just never hear about it you know? Maybe because it does feel so naughty when it happens... I was so embarrassed to even post it hear, and you all are the most understanding ladies ever! Ha, well, I suppose that's something that's just going to happen sometimes for me then!

:haha: I had one of those dreams the other night! It was pretty crazy because I was doing things with my dh only in my dream it felt like we shouldn't be doing it :haha: crazy!!

Haha :)

Agree with everyone else, my dream are either horrible nightmares or really naughty!
They do say vivid dreams are a pregnancy symptom! x

With my second pregnancy I had these regularly like twice a week regular. It only happened in first tri and then it stopped again. Nothing this pregnancy and I'll be in 2nd tri in a few days.

I have vivid dreams too, just like my last pregnancy. And I did dream that I had sex with Jack Branning from Eastenders in a caravan! I don't mind the vivid dreams, as long as they stay friendly!

I have vivid dreams too, just like my last pregnancy. And I did dream that I had sex with Jack Branning from Eastenders in a caravan! I don't mind the vivid dreams, as long as they stay friendly!

Haha, not a bad dream, jack branning is quite good looking :winkwink: x

I have to laugh. I've also been having steamy dreams lately. The last one was about Dick Cheney! I almost died when I woke up... hubby won't let me live it down. I'm keeping my sex dreams to myself from now on!

Lol well I have those dreams all the time and have orgasims in my sleep a lot! This didn't start when I got pregnant it has always happened to me!!!!! LOL and im not complaining haha ... I started researching this orgasims in sleep thing a couple years back because I couldn't believe A person could achieve one in there sleep! But it's true! One can!!!!!! It's sure weird I tell ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->