Intercourse over a month ago???

MeAndMyShadow

Mommy To Zachary And Sean
Reaction score
Okay ladies! Had sex with DH just once and it was the last day of my period(day 6). I came off bcp after 3 years in March, had 3 perfect 28 days cycles(which was weird as I was very irregular before the pill) and now this cycle I am a week late and it has been a month since intercourse and I've had probably 20 bfns, including 7 frers! Also, to add to the confusion, this cycle I have been frequently spotting, started 6 days after my period stopped, and now for the past 2 weeks, right when ad was to come, I have had on and off spotting ranging from pink to brown to red. Not sure if it's just a wonky cycle or if I should be concerned! Please help!😁😁😁

I wouldn't worry unless you are having pain. Sometimes we just have an off cycle. The gyn won't do much unless you hit 40+ days (although mine tried to push for 60/90 no period). But if after a month you are getting bfns on even the most sensitive tests, the delay is not from pregnancy. I googled and prayed and wondered the same thing a few years back when I had two long cycles (65 and over 40), and saw all the stories of miracle undetected hcg and pregnancies and was told to hang on to hope but week after week and blood test after blood test I was never pregnant. I ended up having an overgrown ovarian cyst and eventually fell pregnant the third cycle with the cyst, and had to make a medical decision regarding the cyst and pregnancy. I'm not saying you have one. I have plenty of randomly long cycles. You likely just ovulated late. Hope you get answers soon!

I would bring it up to your gyn/have a check though to be safe.

Thanks Hun, with so many neg tests, I have come to the conclusion that it's not pregnancy(although I must admit, I googled too about never getting a pos test🙃), although I know that's not the case...when I've been actually pregnant, it's been positive. Just don't know what is the deal. It's annoying, but I can't keep spending a fortune on tests! Just probably a crazy cycle

Probably but because of the odd spotting I would let your gyn know. And lol seriously dr. Goog is is a pain haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->