Interesting article on BBC breakfast very soon...

sapphire1

Reaction score
There's a piece coming up on BBC1 about how granny's advice could lead to causing harm to babies. Am going to watch, could be interesting!

Oh dear - there's actually advice out there that says 'don't suncream your baby under 1 as they don't burn' and 'tarmac fumes are good for your babies lungs' :/ really?! Who believes/says this rubbish lol!

Mm, not as interesting as I thought it might be. I know, who on earth would think tarmac fumes are a good idea?! The LO on there was soo cute though!

hahaha, ah my gran is hilarious. Both mine have slept through from a month old (but only because i must be very lucky lol) but my cousins son doesn't sleep at all 8 months later and she goes "oh they must have never put him down and left him through the night when he was little", which i said i never did that and mine sleep through the night saying that its nothing to do with leaving them, its just luck as to when ur kids want to sleep. To which she said she did it from the minute they where born and it never hurt her kids. hell i'd never leave a new born baby all night to cry its self to sleep... .and she breastfed hers, they must have been starving poor things. No wonder they all turned out crazy hahahaha.

Mm, not as interesting as I thought it might be. I know, who on earth would think tarmac fumes are a good idea?! The LO on there was soo cute though!

I thought the same thing - they could have done so much more, like having a grandmother on to put her side across. It was a bit wishy washy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->