Interesting observation regarding resting HR and pregnancy...

IsabellaJayne

Mum of beautiful girls! WTT Dec 2023
Reaction score
I just cautiously got my BFP yesterday

but about 8 days ago, I noticed a massive increase in my RHR on my Fitbit.

I wonder if anyone else did before they got a BFP?
I feel like it could have been an indicator.

just an observation.

76606815-1EC1-417B-8C88-CB67682479BE.png

Here's mine, February 8th is when I got my faint bfp x

Screenshot_20210425-163739_Fitbit.jpg

Me! It wasn't going down when I was expecting it to for af, so it was one of the things which made me test. 7 April was when I got my BFP :)

Screenshot_20210426_080604_com.fitbit.FitbitMobile.jpg

I definitely feel there’s a link then maybe! Very interesting. Makes perfect sense medically though I guess!

I know heart rate is meant to increase in pregnancy but I thought it was later on. I always noticed mine increasing significantly early on though, although I haven’t looked at it from testing positive or just before. Something I shall do this time though

I know heart rate is meant to increase in pregnancy but I thought it was later on. I always noticed mine increasing significantly early on though, although I haven’t looked at it from testing positive or just before. Something I shall do this time though

It was curiosity because I always have a RHR in its 60s consistently and I’ve been going to the gym and it’s even been lower than that but it’s just been going up and up and it made me wonder. I got my digi BFP yesterday so it’s maybe an interesting theory. Not sure if it increases before AF too also

It was curiosity because I always have a RHR in its 60s consistently and I’ve been going to the gym and it’s even been lower than that but it’s just been going up and up and it made me wonder. I got my digi BFP yesterday so it’s maybe an interesting theory. Not sure if it increases before AF too also

I’m not sure if it increases alongside the monthly changes we have, maybe. But blood volume hugely increases in pregnancy so heart rate does, I’m not sure when that’s meant to happen but I do remember last time thinking my heart rate is a lot higher than my usual but it seemed earlier than was said to increase. I think it probably is a thing though, it can’t all be coincidental can it!

My rhr always changes with my cycle, it drops right before ovulation and slowly increases in the 2ww, the cycles I wasn't pregnant it always started dropping again before af, but the cycles I was pregnant it always increased, there has been research on this x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->