Interesting Stats about when to test

Aerdrie

Reaction score
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancytest/chart_hpt_urine_sample.php

First thing in the morning may not actually be the most acurate....:shrug:

Wow that's really interesting that actually fmu gives the least results!

Thanks for posting x x

i don't think that site is entirly accurate. there's no way %41 of women get a BFP at 8 dpo. most have not even implanted yet & even if you implanted at 7 dpo it wouldn't be in your urine yet.
interesting though

The same site also has a dpo based testing stats where 76% were bfn at 8dpo, but I guess the stats for the time of day are taken from different subjects...

X x x

hmm i wonder where they found all those subjects that got BFPs at 8 dpo , wish i was one of em
plus im 10 dpo & fertility friend says only 27% ish report their BFPs at 10 dpo

I think there was only about 19-23 people testing for those high percentage of positive tests, in the morning tests there was 140something, and only 15% positives...

Wish I could get a bfp at 8dpo too - that's tomorrow :D

i don't think that site is entirly accurate. there's no way %41 of women get a BFP at 8 dpo. most have not even implanted yet & even if you implanted at 7 dpo it wouldn't be in your urine yet.
interesting though

hi i had temp dip below coverline on 8dpo ,if that was implanting , wen would it show up on test >?? ty hun xx

hey ladies, I was thinking the same thing, but I reread the page and it said it was a test on pregnant women only. So not all woman get the positive result at 8po, it was taken on women who knew they were pregnant or found out shortly after. Thats 41% of the pregnant women who tested during that time. . . .

hi i had temp dip below coverline on 8dpo ,if that was implanting , wen would it show up on test >?? ty hun xx

Hey hun it varies from 3 - 5 days , so earliest would be 11dpo x x x

interesting though

i think i've read you can get a positive test 3 - 5 days after implantation .. i wouldn't quote me on it though, some times i just make things up in my head! :D

oooh SBB beat me to it! damn you! hehe :D

You ladies are correct. I can post the chart here later or you can visit the Perv thread. ;-)

EDIT: I wouldn't rely at ALL on people's abilities to identify when they ovulated. FF is not really that accurate either, and it's especially hard in pregnancy cycles when you don't have menstruation to base it on. Only a small portion of the population will be able to get a positive at 8 DPO and a number of factors need to happen to achieve that: faster implantation, higher levels (or, more appropriately, higher excreted levels) of HCG, more sensitive tests, better interpretation of the test.. and so on.

Some women don't excrete HCG in the same way as other women (HCG is partially broken down, and/or broken down in a different way which might make it impossible or difficult to measure on urine-based HCG tests). Hence some don't get positives until well after AF due! Did they implant later than those seeing a :bfp: at 10 dpo? Not always likely!

Hmmm that's interesting Moxie - you're so clever!!

x x x

moxie's a genious! glad i run into her to ask her all my questions!
i think i need a personal chart interpreter :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->