Interesting tv programme on ITV!! 9pm.

pinky1987

My very own little E.T!!
Reaction score
Dont know if any of you would be interested but just seen a programme on at 9.00pm tonight on ITV, called "out of depth".

It's got Amanda Holden in, and she has a month's worth of intensive training with student midwives and at the end,her mentor has to decide if to let her in a delivery or not!!!

Thought this could be of some interest!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm deffo watching this - it's at West Middlesex Hospital, which is where I'm currently registered at!!

iv been waiting for this all week :D .. cant wait x

Looks good - have encouraged hubby to watch it with me - he has no idea what to expect at all...

ooh i never even knew this was on! Il be watching!! xx

Yeah I will have a look. I dont ever watch tv so I didnt know it was coming on. I'd better get my shower out of the way before hand :shower:

it's been in my planner all week! lookin forward to it!

I'm deffo watching this - it's at West Middlesex Hospital, which is where I'm currently registered at!!

I never knew it was on untill i saw the advert before!

That will be interesting if your going to that hospital!!!

:happydance::happydance:

Will be very interesting but will also be frustrating for the students to watch when they spend 3 very hard years of training and exams etc along with very little money to become a midwife when they are suggesting it can be done in a month lol I do love programmes like this though

Thanks for sharing! Sounds like something I'm going to watch before I call it a night! xx

Ooooookay.... Not bothered baby is late now. it can stay :haha:

oh............. frick...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! altho the woman seemed to forget about the pain as soon as she held the baby....... but still.... i think i held my breath through all of that.

Tbh I would not want pretty little glamorous amanda holden in the room while I was mooing and bleeding and pooing!!

Are you referring to the birth they just showed? I never expected ITV to do a live birth shot like that! :shock: Dont bother me though. I cannot imagine why that woman would allow the ITV cameras to put that on telly!!

Are you referring to the birth they just showed? I never expected ITV to do a live birth shot like that! :shock: Dont bother me though. I cannot imagine why that woman would allow the ITV cameras to put that on telly!!

Yeah!! I would never have allowed that. It was slightly shocking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->