Interesting tv programme on ITV!! 9pm.

the discovery channel have been following my and OH shoppin for baby and at ante natel..dont think i would agree to them filming the birth tho... thats too personal

the discovery channel have been following my and OH shoppin for baby and at ante natel..dont think i would agree to them filming the birth tho... thats too personal

Cool! Will it be on tv?

yeah next august... they are filiming a UK version of Deadliest catch, OH opened his gob and told them i was pregnant so they have been following us around. they asked about visiting in hospital after LO is here..... dunno about that yet tho.... seems a bit too intrusive. lol

I would love to see it. But will I remember? :lol: probably not! :haha:

Gosh. I held my breath then. He looked so blue and floppy. Glad he was ok.

oh my frick! that scared the crap out of me.... although after watching this i am now seriously considering an epidural!

I have tears in my eyes. i really hope that doesnt happen to me. Poor wee guy :(

Glad he is ok though :)

Why did I just put myself through that?!

That's it! Scrap the home birth.....I'm changing my birth plan to read "epidural, bottle of vodka and a sharp blow to the head please"

I've decided my girl can stay in my tummy now,its comfy and cosey and warm!! someone else can give birth for me! haa i literally just got used to giving birth n calm, now its just scared me again! my fault llol

Will be very interesting but will also be frustrating for the students to watch when they spend 3 very hard years of training and exams etc along with very little money to become a midwife when they are suggesting it can be done in a month lol I do love programmes like this though

I don't think they suggested once that this 3/4 yr midwifery training could be done in a month. Which is why the consultant midwife highlighted that it takes a miminum of 3 yrs to become a competent midwife at the beginning of the programme. :)

Why did I just put myself through that?!

That's it! Scrap the home birth.....I'm changing my birth plan to read "epidural, bottle of vodka and a sharp blow to the head please"

hahahaha....... i soooo agree!

Gosh. I held my breath then. He looked so blue and floppy. Glad he was ok.

This part was such hard viewing the ending could have been soo different :cry: it was amazing to see him turn pink and scream :) xxx

Good lord how much was she screaming!! I had a little tear in my eye when he came out! so damn emotional...x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->