Interesting... Wanna give insights?

WannaSticky1

Reaction score
Please don't read and run!!

Okay! Well we were trying from June to Sept/Oct and then become nttp.

Well this cycle, I was suppose to ovulate the 27th. We bd'd the 24th, and two days before. Where he finished. We also bd'd the 26th and the 27th but didn't finish because I was having really bad cramps.

Well that brings me to my problem? I know - i promised myself that I wouldn't symptom spot. But I have. For good reason though.. or at least I hope so.

I woke up Monday morning with a very stuffy AND runny nose. It was switching back and forth. Very achy too. Been constipated. I went to the potty today. But very little and first time all week. My back is killing me. Like never before. My boobs have been itchy too. To the point where I asked dh to scratch them(lol- it always feels better when he is scratching whatever itches.. like my back).

I have never really been in tune with my body before, so I usually think I'm imagining stuff. But two put of three of those symptoms are very real. Because hubby has noticed them too.

So, what do you guys think? I'm not going to test yet. Ill wait it out and keep keeping track, lol. Any input, advice?

Thanks! Its appreciated!

Sounds promising! I had fluey aches and felt stuffy like I was definitely coming down with something. Other than that, it was regular pre-AF symptoms for me. Although, the cramping was unusual for me. I started feeling those a bit earlier and they were 'different' to what I normally get when AF is on the way. Oooh keep us posted. How exciting! :)

I think I'm getting a yeast infection, too?? But I'm not sure.. def feels like one is starting out. I'm pretty excited, but I don't wanna get my hopes up

So.... according to that ticker of yours, you have missed your period??

I haven't! Tickers off because of a long cycle, cycle before last. I'm due in 3 days.

You know, I ovulated around 27th and made love with my fiance twice in that time frame. My period is due on the 10th (I told myself I would wait until then to tets, but silly me tested yesterday xD) I got a yeast infection too, apparently it's not dangerous but I didn't think it could be a symptom o_O I'm confused and exited now

And I think it sounds really promising for you, Baby dust ^.^

Thanks! And I have read that a yeast infection could be a symptom! Baby dust to you too!! What was the result of your test??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->