Intermittent Period/PCOS

boobee

1 DD/Expecting No 2
Reaction score
Has anybody experienced periods on/off in one cycle? My doctor thinks I have PCOS and whilst my periods have suddenly become really irregular, my bleeding on my period is generally constant for 5 days. The last cycle I had AF lasted 7 days but the first few days were very light.

AF appeared last Thursday on CD 27 but was very light. Friday I only used one tampon all day and then nothing since, it just stopped. Today is Monday and when wiping there is 'fresh' blood but not enough to require a tampon or pad. I'm just confused as it seems to be on and off?!

I have pcos. For a while my periods were extremely irregular but normal when they came as you described. they seemed to be settling down to every 4 weeks lately. 2 weeks ago I had the very same thing! Bled on and off very lightly for about 6 days. Sometimes red but mainly pink. Research I have done seems to suggest an annovulatory cycle. Which makes sense as I was very stressed at work and had started a new diet. I then started to cramp and get wet again after. So hoping it was a blip and I have ovulated again. Maybe this is the case for you? X

Hmm it's very strange, I really have no idea!! I have been stressed lately so maybe it is just that!

Turns out I'm pregnant :) got a bfp this morning!

Congrats girly! Praying for a sticky bean!

Hoping I'll get my bfp next week

Thank you :) fingers crossed for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"