Internals???

L

Luhweez

Ok so today i had an internal and a swabb for 'b strep' the midwife said, the 'internal' part was fine but then she shoved the swab up my..well the part where you pee! and it KILLLED omg i was in agony! IS that really where she was meant to put it?? i mean, it wasnt a horrible experiance because i felt so much comfier having a midwife do my internal but my godddd did the swab hurt!

i've never had a swab like that before..has anyone else?? :S

My strep b swab was just done at the opening of the vagina and the outter edge of my bum. They only need to be the outter edge as it is just a culture.

Dont know why they had to shove it up far anywhere... Sorry you had to experience that!

Youch! I don't know about the swab but it made me wince so I thought you deserved a hug. :hugs:

Aaah!! Weird yea i've heard they were like Ryders also... hmmmm!! Oh how did the scan go (did i miss that post :blush:)

Oh my god!!! No, they don't do that here!!! They have instructions on the wall at my obgyns office and it just says your girl parts and your bum hah

My strep b swab was just done at the opening of the vagina and the outter edge of my bum. They only need to be the outter edge as it is just a culture.

Dont know why they had to shove it up far anywhere... Sorry you had to experience that!

same as ryder, and they actually sent me into the washroom with the swab and let me do it myself...

Sorry you had such a bad experience :hugs:

Ouchies!! Havent had it done but i didnt think they needed to take a swab from there hun

i had a swab up there before , when i had sti swabs
hurt like hell, felt funny when i weed for a week

they didnt warn me before they did it, i was inimpressed , to say the least

xx

my strep b swab was like ryders too. sorry you had to go through that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->