Internet Cheapies - A word of advice

Lynsay

Mummy to Jessica
Reaction score
Hiya ladies,

Just to give you some advice regarding Internet cheapie pregancy strips...I had a pee on a stick fetish, wether it was an OPK or a IC test...nothing could satisfy my hunger!!!

Basically I'm around 6-7 weeks pregnant and only found out last week because of these stupid tests (they say they are sensitive to 10miu...but obviously not!!!)

I took my last clearblue last wednesday to start a fresh..I was planning on starting my new cycle without buying these expensive tests...I was shocked an amazed at my BFP staring back at me!

I've since taken a few more of these IC's and some say negative and some are very very faint positives...I got my good friend who is 32 weeks pregnant to try it...her first one was negative and the second one was very very faint.

I told my sister in law (who is 12 weeks 3 days) and she gave one a go and hers was negative too!!!!???

I bought 75 in bulk from amazon for like £7...I'd rather get one decent one for £7 and get the right results...I must admit it though, it was good knowing I had that many tests and could test whenever I like! xx

Yes, ICs scare me. I only use FRER so I know straight away yes or no. I am not a POASA though :)

Congrats to you on your pregnancy!

Hiya ladies,

Just to give you some advice regarding Internet cheapie pregancy strips...I had a pee on a stick fetish, wether it was an OPK or a IC test...nothing could satisfy my hunger!!!

Basically I'm around 6-7 weeks pregnant and only found out last week because of these stupid tests (they say they are sensitive to 10miu...but obviously not!!!)

I took my last clearblue last wednesday to start a fresh..I was planning on starting my new cycle without buying these expensive tests...I was shocked an amazed at my BFP staring back at me!

I've since taken a few more of these IC's and some say negative and some are very very faint positives...I got my good friend who is 32 weeks pregnant to try it...her first one was negative and the second one was very very faint.

I told my sister in law (who is 12 weeks 3 days) and she gave one a go and hers was negative too!!!!???

I bought 75 in bulk from amazon for like £7...I'd rather get one decent one for £7 and get the right results...I must admit it though, it was good knowing I had that many tests and could test whenever I like! xx

Omg Congrats hun! I think I may have caught the eggy but still using up my amazon ics going to get a fr later once LO is down to try in the morning as still getting bfns but. I don't trust them however they do satisfy the poasa itch

Firstly congrats Lynsay :dance:

I have never had a problem with them but I have never totally relied on them either, checked with a supermarket own or CB or FRER.

I got my bfp with IC first and I then confirmed with FRER.

Happy & Healthy 8 mth xx

Congrats on the BFP!

I've never had any trouble with them myself, they have always been a bit fainter than expensive ones...but buying 50 in bulk means I do have a slight POAS addiction now! So in that way they are BAD! x

I buy mine from this website and I find them pretty reliable https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/

I found the same with the cheap opk so now im on clearblue fertility monitor and have clearblue digital preg test on stand by. congratulations on bfp great news :happydance:

What brand of IC's??? I have some, used the OPKs and they were great, but haven't used the HPTs yet.

I agree. I find the lines on the ICs are waaaay lighter than the others and tend to cause unneeded stress. I won't buy them again that's for sure.

Congrats on your BFP Lynsay :happydance:

I've been using IC OPKs. Last month I didn't get a 2nd line AT ALL. This cycle I got a very very faint line yesterday and the day before but nothing at all today!! And I bet for the rest of my cycle too. I am also thinking perhaps they're not worth the stress. And when I use the HPTs I'm getting a lot of evaps grrrr!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->