Internet HPT's

cerilou

Reaction score
Hi

I don't know why I'm asking this as it's a really stupid question, but just doubting myself.

Evap lines are grey or colourless. If you get a very faint pink line (only noticeable when squinting at it) which then seems to change its colour to a purple colour, that's not an evap is it?

:hug:

I wouldn't say so if it has colour - sounds like a :bfp: to me, congrats!! Can you take a pic of it on a digi camera or phone & post it on the pregnancy test gallery then we can have a look & tell you what we think? xx

Oh I am not brave enough to be doing that yet. I will obsess for a day or two and then if I think it's a sticky bean will do a digital ;-)

It might be an evap. It's very faint. I've tried to take a pic but it's so faint, you can't see it.

Will keep you all posted

x

Good luck, hope it is a bfp xx

I have read on another forum of someone getting false positives on the Ebay cheapies, but that doesn't mean it's the same in your case. I actually got a line myself last week (clear enough to see in a photo), but have not had anything since. :-k This was with the cheap strip tests.

Good luck though, hope :witch: stays away!

oo good luck. I used a cheapy this morning and i think it turned a darker shade of pink as it dried.

me too, but no "normal" person would have seen it, you had to hold it in the light, tilt it and squint. Same happened with CB. But im not convinced yet, heres hoping xx

Have all you ladies looked at peeonastick.com? That shows pics of bfp's, evap lines etc & tells you a lot about them that may help

Have you tried taking a photo and doing that fancy black look and having the line glow if its there? I don't know how to do it but that sometimes makes it visable. I hear ya on the turn it every which way to see if theres color, hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->