Intimacy!!!(adult stuff)

FTB2017

Reaction score
So my wife and I were finally physical yesterday...she's been feeling more normal...and not "uncomfortable". It felt like high school again (in a good way). After 3 months of wondering, doubting, mistakes, misleads, and terribly timed "talks" it happened. We were laying in bed in the morning and I kind of brought it up and realized that no matter how good she felt she wasn't gonna really start it up...so I decided to just confidently start touching her. Turns out she was actually happy I "went for it" because normally she isn't aggressive and with being pregnant she really didn't feel comfortable being aggrsssive. We didn't have intercourse as she was a tad nervous as she's had bleeding in the first tri...but she irrefutably "enjoyed it". I've never felt closer to her. After she asked "what about you?"...I couldn't help but feel so good at that, even though pleasing her was way more than enough. I don't expect anything from her, but im actually proud of myself that I read her right...that I didn't push it when she wasn't feeling good, or was tired...she had some "sensations" a few hours later..not really cramping but a feeling...is that common after orgasm?

It's absolutely normal.

Orgasm triggers a uterine contraction. It typically isn't harmful unless she's been put on pelvic rest. It happens pregnant or not, it's just with the uterus being so much larger, it's easier for her to notice.

So long as she has no significant risk factors (issues with the placenta, mostly, or preterm labor risk) orgasm is a good way for you to share intimacy and exercise uterine muscles for labor.

Go ahead and enjoy yourselves. :)

It sounds like you and your wife are really getting along well in this pregnancy! Thank you for sharing.

And yes it can be normal :)

The after orgasm pains are completely normal and they can get quite uncomfortable/painful the further along you get. It's caused by the prostaglandins in your semen which is a hormone that promotes uterine contractions.

During the end of my first pregnancy my OH had to 'pull out' because I couldn't bare the contraction pain afterwards.

I'm glad you both were able to be intimate. It's a wonderful time to bond with each other :)

Just be careful near the end of pregnancy. ;) The same way we got my son in me, was the same way we got him out. My water broke about 15mins after we were done. Lol

Have fun!

Here's a question...did orgasm hurt any of your backs? My wife gets spasms that trigger sciatica...she was wondering if possibly this could have triggered it...

Not me but that doesn't mean it can't cause sciatica pain. I would think it's more the physical nature of sex/foreplay rather than the biological aspects that could cause a back spasm?

My baby's father and I haven't been intimate since I got pregnant. It's his BDay today, so we'll probably do it tomorrow night. My friend says pregnant sex is better than regular sex. Is this true? lol

Clearly I can't speak for my wife...but it was CLEAR that she loved it. She wasn't 100% in the mood but like 5 seconds in that changed. She's always been a little like that so who knows if pregnancy effected it. We did nothing internally but she said she was extra sensitive in a good way. Good luck and enjoy

I think sex is better during pregnancy but I can only speak for myself 😀

Ink- yup, for me, sex is much better while pregnant! At least so far lol.

Also about the sciatica issue- maybe encourage your wife to see a chiropractor. I see mine ever 2-3 months. They do heat packs, electron stun ( only in certain areas because of the pregnancy), deep tissue massage and adjustments all in the appointment. Make sure you get one that is familiar with pregnancy adjustments and does deep tissue massage. It should help with her sciatica issue

Pregnancy sex is definitely the best.

Do not be too concerned about starting labor later on, we DTD daily or every other day from 35 weeks to bring on labor, I ended up having to be induced at 39+3 and all that DTD had done nothing. Lots of fun though :D Basically saying it works if your body is ready for it to work.

I enjoyed pregnancy sex at first, but now that I'm farther along the hormones are screwing with my ability to get into it, wet, and finish. It's obnoxious. At least there's lube for the second part.

We still do it a lot. >.>

Very normal.. I always get cramping after... It would happen when I was pregnant with my son also, right up until I had him. Orgasm causes contracting, which can cause a little cramping, tightening feeling, or just feeling different. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->