intimacy while being prego

ab2401

Reaction score
So I have read all over the place that after the 4th month its not good to sleep on your back because all you new baby weight presses down on your organs and reduces flow the the baby.

Well if this is the case, would it not be also somewhat bad to have sex missionary style:?:

LOL I already made a post about this too. It's not safe to be on your back for long periods of time.. But usually during sex you're probably only on your back for maybe 5 mins right?? But I've been told that its safe and ok. Just don't lay on your back for say 20 mins or an hour

lol:rofl:, yeah its something like 5 mins. now anyways :)

I was just thinking Hey! no sleeping on your back so no sex on your back, and then got a little confused with my self so I thought I would ask.

Thanks for helping me out..... Dan will be happy.

What if the only way you can sleep is on your back ?:( I try to sleep on my side, but I usualy end up on my back because they start to hurt :(

What if the only way you can sleep is on your back ?:( I try to sleep on my side, but I usualy end up on my back because they start to hurt :(

I have the same problem. I don't know what to do about it either. It seems as hard as I try, I always seem to wake up on my back, and who knows how long I was sleeping like that :dohh:

I ended up sleeping mostly on my back with my son, until I reached about 6 months. For some reason it got easier to sleep on my side then (I'm usually a stomach sleeper). You can try putting a pillow behind your back and leaning back, so your on your side/back but not completely on your back. Thats what I've been doing with this one because sleeping on my back with this pregnancy has been making my back sore. Hope that helps :hugs:

LOL I already made a post about this too. It's not safe to be on your back for long periods of time.. But usually during sex you're probably only on your back for maybe 5 mins right?? But I've been told that its safe and ok. Just don't lay on your back for say 20 mins or an hour

wow only 5 min---- i must be awful then---hahah 5 min is much much too short --haha

dont feel bad---me too---- so i end up shifting from side to side all night unless i sleep on my back and then i can sleep the whole night practically--- but i know i really shouldnt ---being as i'm so far along already ---and hey i noticed u're only on box four so that really is the time u should start getting used to sleeping on ur sides--- mess around with pillows and all === til u get comfortable--- one thing i do is stick a pillow on one side of my back and then i dont feel bad about sleeping on my back as one side is more elevated so i guess its almost like sleeping on ur side---

I found that my mat pillow is fantastic in helping me sleep properly at night,but somehow my DH manages to have it when I wake in the morning lol.

I'll try the pillow under my back thing tonight, Im a pillow hog as it is.

Take this friendly advice - if you are comfy lying on your back, do it! It won't be long before you find that there is no position in which you can get comfy, make the most of it now! lol.

I never read 'bout this being on back is harmful for baby, I just heard it from sb and tbh I don't believe it!

that would be strange if nature would not have prepared us for this, expecially as the whole process from conception to growing a new life and giving birth is just so complex!!!

is it possible that this is one of the tales, like if you bend down the baby will have the cord around its neck, or if you have a heartburn the baby will have a lot of hair?

anyway, it will get uncomfy by the time when your waters and the baby are getting more heavy and sex whilst you lie on your back will become mission impossible even if only for five minutes ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->