into everything

lorrilou

Reaction score
he cant even crawl yet and already he's into everything!!! he pulls himself along the floor with his hands!!! :help:

gonna have to do some serious babyproofing today!!!

I love that army crawling stage, Dec was at it for about 2-3 weeks before he started to crawl properly.

thats what my boyfriends brothers daughter is like atm

shes so funny though she was in the kitchen the one day in the draw pulling out all the tea towels one by one not knowing that anyone was looking at her, little did she know she videod it all and she looked at us and had this expression on her face that was to die for, then she started dancing :D

haha

x

I love that army crawling stage, Dec was at it for about 2-3 weeks before he started to crawl properly.

its dead funny to watch, he so fast and the concentration on his face. :rofl:

it wont be long before he's properly crawling. Ive got laminate flooring and he just slips forward when he gets up on his knees!!

its a good reason to make sure everywhere is tidy though.

its dead funny to watch, he so fast and the concentration on his face. :rofl:

it wont be long before he's properly crawling. Ive got laminate flooring and he just slips forward when he gets up on his knees!!

its a good reason to make sure everywhere is tidy though.

Same here we have wooden floors and Dec would just go flat on his face when he tried!!!! but I used to take him to his bedroom where there is carpet and he loved it. Just remember with floors like that you can mop as much as you like but they will still get black knees!!!!:rofl:

Im dreadin that!!
We have laminate flooring and right now kyle rolls himself around till he gets to somewere in the room with something interesting. Im gona have my work cut out for me when hes actually crawling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->