Intro- Finley james!!

cherry22

mummy to 1 after 3 losses
Reaction score
Hiya all,

Ive been lurking for a few weeks now so i thought today i would come out!!

My second son was born at 32 weeks + 4days on the 14th may, he was born via emergancy c-section due to reduced movements, The day after we found out it was due to a fetal maternal hemorrhage. He was born with a hemaglobin level of 2 and very nearly didnt make it.
After a month spent in the NICU and SCBU having 2 blood transfusions, 3 lots of vit k, 3 platelet transfusions, blood sugar problems, liver and kidney failure, and lots of other things he is now home!!
The only thing hanging over our heads is that he has some form of brain damage cause buy the lack of oxygen (lack of blood!) We are awaiting his results from the mri scan!!

Id be lying if i said i was'nt scared shitless about his future, but right now ive pushed it to the back of my mind and im carrying on regardless!!

I do feel like im totally alone in this!
I feel no one understands, like i dont want to see people i know so i dont have to answer their questions!
I resent my friends for not caring or even understanding! i feel like my whole life has been frozen turned upside down.
I hate people at the moment with their stupid little worthless worries, i want to scream and shake them!!

You get asked 'was he JUST premature!!!' and i dont even know where to answer that!
After meeting so many mums to 25-26weekers i will never take enything for granted.

Im so unbelievably lucky to have my son at home and well and most importantly alive!

He is my miracle!:flower:

Congratulations on your miracle. I hope your little boy makes a full healthy recovery sounds like he's a little fighter after all he went through. Big Hugs xx

:wave: Hi cherry22, I recognise you from the boards but no idea how :haha:

Sounds like you got a strong lil man - wishing you all the best from the MRI scan but even if there is a concern - theres no definate there will be any issues either :)

All the best and welcome to the club ;)xxxxxx

Congrats on your little man! I'm so sorry you are going through all of this.

I think friends distance themselves from these types of situations because they just don't know what to say or how to react. I'm not justifying it or saying it's okay, but try not to stress about that. You have enough on your plate!

It's also normal to feel anger towards people complaining about their problems which in comparison seem silly to yours!

Just know you are never alone. At least not emotionally! :hugs:

I pray your little Finley makes a full recovery and also that if he does have A disability, that you have the strength to overcome any obstacles! So far you seem to be doi great, and your man sounds like a real fighter!!

Hang in there.

Congratulations on your little miracle, hope the MRI results are good xxxx

Congrats on your little boy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back